MotoGP 2012 Calendar - Special Announcement from Pole Position Travel

From: "ORIGINAL Pole Position Travel News & Announcements" <news@polepositiontravel.com>
Date: September 14th 2011

This is a quick note to alert you to the publication of the provisional 2012 MotoGP Calendar today

You can download our calendar on http://docs polepositiontravel com/events/motogp2012calendar pdf

Here it is in plain text

1 15-Apr Qatar MotoGP 2012 2 29-Apr* Gran Premio De Espana 2012 3 06-May* Grande Premio De Portugal 2012 4 20-May Grand Prix De France 2012 5 03-Jun Gran Premi De Catalunya 2012 6 17-Jun British Grand Prix 2012 7 30-Jun* Dutch TT 2012 8 08-Jul* Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland 2012 9 15-Jul* Gran Premio D'Italia 2012 10 29-Jul USA Grand Prix 2012 11 19-Aug Indianapolis Grand Prix 2012 12 26-Aug Grand Prix Czech Republic 2012 13 16-Sep Gran Premio San Marino 2012 14 30-Sep Gran Premio de Aragon 2012 15 14-Oct* Grand Prix of Japan 2012 16 21-Oct* Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2012 17 28-Oct* Australian Grand Prix 2012 18 11-Nov Gran Premio Valencia 2012

*For those of you planning a multi-event tour, there are several juicy opportunities: Jerez/Estoril: A week apart and physically quite close A great way to start the season!

Assen/Germany/Mugello: Catching three events in a row, and conveniently lined up geographically! Assen is always a blast, Mugello was our biggest event in 2012; and Germany is expected to be in a new venue, but if anything like Sachsenring last year, it will be brilliant

Japan/Sepang/Phillip Island: The return of the dreaded 'triple fly away' But if you hunger for both exotic travel and moto action then what could be better?

USA: At last, they have put the two USA events adjacent -- although a hefty 2 weekends in between! But what better way to top and tail a USA Holiday? We will be announcing a special event between these two in the USA; so start thinking about the American road trip now!

We can now make confirmed bookings for any event; and we will do so at 2011 prices Should dates or venue change, you are entitled to a 100% refund of any deposit Just drop us an email or call and let us know where you want to be in 2012!!

Look forward to seeing you next year!

The Pole Position team help@polepositiontravel com www polepositiontravel com +44 191 406 6260

PS - SBK coming soon

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and announcements about MotoGP & SBK and other Motorcycle events, special offers, VIP and corporate hospitality from PolePositionTravel.com

Privacy Policy:

We value your privacy as we do our own. Your email address will never be given to anyone else, and we will only use it to let you know about cool stuff at PolePositionVIP.com and PolePositionTravel.com. If you have questions, please contact us.