MCN Fantasy Moto League - win a trip to a MotoGP/SBK

From: "ORIGINAL Pole Position Travel News & Announcements" <news@polepositiontravel.com>
Date: February 24th 2012

Hi -- Not one of our 'newsletters', just a heads up on a few very short-term opportunities:

FANTASY MOTO LEAGUE - Deadline TONIGHT!

We invite you to join the Pole Position Travel private league in the MCN Fantasy Road Race 2012!

The winner of OUR league will get a free trip to a MotoGP or SBK round in 2013!! But you need to hurry - The game starts TOMORROW, Saturday 25 Feb at 04:00 GMT on Saturday, 25 February!

To sign up: http://mcn fantasyleague com/ Use code 5554 to join our league

Warning: The winner last time was ALSO the winner of the overall competition (>30,000 people!) so we run a TOUGH league! :-)

JEREZ MOTOGP TEST 23-25 March

While we have your attention - please note we are nearly SOLD OUT on the official MotoGP Test at Jerez 23-25 March 2012

The Sepang test was stunning with customers meeting (and often having beers!) with many of the MotoGP riders

To see more about the Jerez test: http://images polepositiontravel com/galleries/Hospitality/Jerez_MotoGP_Test_2012 html

To see pics from Sepang: http://images polepositiontravel com/galleries/MotoGP_2012/Sepang_Test_1 html

WORLD SUPERBIKE

If you read UK Motorcycle News, please see our ad this coming Wednesday 29/Feb We are offering a FREE upgrade to full Team Experience with our partner team Liberty Racing (Yes, you buy a paddock pass which normally sells for €195 on its own and will get a Team Experience normally selling for €595!!)

You will see more news of this following our official launch next week, but you must quote the ad when booking

All the action starts THIS WEEKEND in Australia! We are back and racing!!!

  • The Pole Position Travel Team +44 191 406 6260 - www polepositiontravel com
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and announcements about MotoGP & SBK and other Motorcycle events, special offers, VIP and corporate hospitality from PolePositionTravel.com

Privacy Policy:

We value your privacy as we do our own. Your email address will never be given to anyone else, and we will only use it to let you know about cool stuff at PolePositionVIP.com and PolePositionTravel.com. If you have questions, please contact us.