Hello moto race fans and customers past and present!
Excuse us for this mass mailing to our customer list, however we only do this about once a year, just to let you know how to stay tuned for news and special offers from the world leading specialist tour operator to MotoGP, World SBK and Isle of Man TT events!
We use several channels, none very high-volume:
We send about 10 NEWSLETTERS each season on a variety of matters. Subscribe to our newsletter list on: http://www.polepositiontravel.com/index.html
We use FACEBOOK to make announcements, share news, discussions, photos and videos, often with views of the "lighter" side of motogp. Be sure to follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/PolePositionTravel
TWITTER is the channel we use for last-second offers (team pasess; parties; last minute accommodation) and other announcements: Follow us on https://twitter.com/motogpvip (@motogpvip)
We have been doing a set of event videos, such as our recent Brno MotoGP and other cool clips; all on our YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PolePositionTravel
As the thrilling 2013 season draws to a close, there will be a number of announcements coming up:
- The Isle of Man TT 2014 ( http://ppt.gp/iomtt )
- The new 2014 MotoGP season calendar is imminent (along with our packages, many of which are already prepared)
- Our 2014 team and rider sponsorships
- New web site
- New event videos (Silverstone and Misano MotoGP soon. See also http://ppt.gp/imola2013, http://ppt.gp/mugello2013, http://ppt.gp/brno2013)
- New photo galleries of race meetings and other events (http://galleries.polepositiontravel.com/)
We invite you to listen in & share!
Hope to see you soon.
- Gordon & the team at Pole Position Travel
From left: Gordon, Patrick, Mark, Brent, Matteo, Pavel, Jana
(not pictured: Filip, Matt (just joined us!) and ace guides Roberto, Eva, Herod and Susie)
This mailing list is announce-only.
We will never reveal any details to any third party