Indonesian MotoGP & fly-away events - Unique Offer to our Australasian customers -- Special newsletter form Pole Position Travel

From: "Pole Position Travel Australasia" <aus@polepositiontravel.com>
Date: August 9th 2023

Issue 148 • Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

Newsletter • 08 August 2023

pole position travel

In this issue

Indonesian (and other) MotoGP HUGE special offer for Australasian guests!

Updated Deluxe package for Malaysian MotoGP Launched

Join us in Qatar for opening dinner with Brad & Darryn Binder!

Phillip Island last call! Last remaining room & Hospitality

We launch tour to India MotoGP! 4+ nights from 21/Sep

Thai MotoGP Launched - stunning 5* Hotel walking distance to circuit!

Isle of Man TT 2024 launched! Most prices at or LOWER than 2023!

Australasian exclusive SPECIAL OFFER - 2023 MotoGP non-European rounds

[This email goes out exclusively to our customers in the Australasian region. We rarely send more than one such email a year. This is an email-only offer]

Pre-COVID Australasians represented nearly 35% of our customer base. We are so happy to see you travelling again and look forward to welcoming you with open arms!

We are offering our largest consumer discount ever - 6% off any booking for one of the 2023 non-European rounds.

We strongly recommend you be one of the first to attend the new Indonesian
MotoGP at Mandalika. With our discount code (AUS23Q6) the TOTAL cost for 2 sharing 4* hotel 4 nights from Thursday 12/Oct with Premium grandstands is AU$3671. AND you can add Tuesday and Wednesday for free! Book on ppt.gp/mandalika

As always we can can quote and take payments in AUD (or EUR, USD, GBP as you wish)

Please note: You may also be on our general mailing list and will receive our regular newsletter soon. Apologies for some duplication. We have sent this one-off email to alert you to the special discounts on offer.

Indonesian (and other) MotoGP HUGE special offer for Australasian guests!

We have been waiting for years to attend this event! Be part of the first time this event has been open freely to the public. Discount at least A$235 for last places. 2 nights FREE

More...

Updated Deluxe package for Malaysian MotoGP Launched

Last places at our superb 5* hotel the Sama Sama - home to many teams and riders. Price reduced! Includes evening "Insider Night" with track tour!

More...

Join us in Qatar for opening dinner with Brad & Darryn Binder!

We celebrate the first COVID-free return to Qatar with a superb opening dinner with our favourite riders in MotoGP - the sensational Binder Brothers!

More...

Phillip Island last call! Last remaining room & Hospitality

Phillip Island is always a popular event, and this year is no exception! We have just 1 room left in our package and a few places in the VIP Pit Roof Platinum & High Octane Club hospitalities or as a Team Guest.

More...

We launch tour to India MotoGP! 4+ nights from 21/Sep

We invite you to join us for the inaugural MotoGP of India, staying in the heart of Old City Delhi in a restored UNESCO palace!

More...

Thai MotoGP Launched - stunning 5* Hotel walking distance to circuit!

Astonishingly our biggest event in 2022, demand for Thailand remains high! We are bringing back our very successful tour with a range of hotels, VIP, grandstands and team experiences

More...

Isle of Man TT 2024 launched! Most prices at or LOWER than 2023!

After a super successful TT in 2023 under the new schedule and perfect weather, we are delighted to announce full availability of our tour to the TT 31/May - 8/June 2024

More...

Offer is valid only for online bookings of MotoGP events at non-European rounds in 2023. Very limited places, book soon!
www.polepositiontravel.com

Copyright ©2023 Pole Position Travel

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News about MotoGP, World Superbike, Isle of Man TT and other Moto racing offers of special interest to our Australasian customers

Privacy Policy:

We never share details of this list with anyone.