Burns Night Prague 2023

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: January 7th 2023
Our dear friends of Scotland,

Happy New Year 2023! It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 19th annual Burns Night in Prague, which will take place on January 28, 2022 at the lovely premises of Vila Lanna, at V Sadech 1/1, Prague 6 - Bubeneč.

For those unfamiliar with Burns Night celebrations - for more than 200 years this evening has been celebrating the birth of Scotland's greatest poet, Robert Burns. It is an evening filled with his immortal poetry, good Scottish food, single malt whiskey and dancing to live Scottish music.

The price of the ticket, which includes a complete festive four-course menu (including Scottish specialities), wine, whiskey, beer, coffee and soft drinks, is 2,800 CZK per person.