Phillip Island MotoGP: Launch of Pole Position Travel Australia

From: "Pole Position Travel Australasia" <aus@polepositiontravel.com>
Date: September 22nd 2011

Hi! This is going out to all our valued Australasian customers

Australia/New Zealand has become our second largest market (after UK/Ireland and you have now surpassed North America!) and we are delighted to report that every single MotoGP event this year (and most SBK) has been graced with your presence

Not only are you great customers, but always huge fun and a very welcome addition to any group! (As the Aussie customers on our madcap Assen Beer Trolley will confirm!)

In order to better serve you we are launching a permanent representation in Australia starting next month This means when you phone our new number, +61 3 9999 6809, you will usually first get our agent Down Under (and out of local hours the phones still come through to our European base) It means we will be able to offer special Australia-only deals such as flight-inclusive packages to MotoGP/SBK events world wide

In order to thank you in person, and give you the opportunity to meet our staff and myself; I invite you to attend our little launch event This takes place FRIDAY 14/Oct at 19:30 at the Silverwater Estate in San Remo, juts 2km off the Island We will have drinks, light buffet and a number of special guests & riders; and of course plenty of opportunity to discuss plans for 2012

Also one very lucky guest will win a FREE weekend TEAM EXPERIENCE - a paddock pass for the weekend and a personal guided tour of the paddock and pits, and an unprecedented opportunity to meet riders and other paddock folk!

The cost for this is AU$0 (although you can also pay in USD, EUR or Drachma) We only require that you confirm your attendance in advance as we have limited space

Please confirm by email to: AUS@POLEPOSITIONTRAVEL COM Let us know your name and how many guests

PHILLIP ISLAND ACCOMMODATION If you are thinking of coming to the GP, we have a few places left at the Silverwater If you would like to join our full-service 4 day package, prices are from AU$1265 pp person (Dinner, bed, breakfast, guides, transfers, merchandise, etc) If you just seek accommodation, we can offer a luxury 2 bedroom apartment (sleeps 5) for AU$600 per night with breakfast You can book the package on line, if you just wish room-only please email/phone

VIP Village is SOLD OUT; however we might be able to provide Team Experience packages with full paddock access You will need to contact us directly for this

We also have just a few tickets left in SIBERIA (sold out elsewhere) -- book these or any other tickets online All our ticket customers will receive a complimentary lanyard at the track

See http://www polepositiontravel com/phillipisland/2011/ for all information & booking

Hope to see you in a few weeks!

Sincerely Gordon Howell Managing Director

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News about MotoGP, World Superbike, Isle of Man TT and other Moto racing offers of special interest to our Australasian customers

Privacy Policy:

We never share details of this list with anyone.