Burns Night Prague 28 January 2011

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: December 17th 2010

We are pleased to announce that the 8th annual Burns Night Prague will take place at the Hotel Diplomat, Prague 6 on Friday 28 1 2011

This year we have moved back to the more upmarket, 'formal' style; taking a top venue, musicians, dancing, a traditional 5 course meal, whisky and more whisky

Cost will be 1900 CZK (€75 / £64 / $100)

If you are coming from abroad, give us a shout - we can arrange a complete package for you staying at the hotel at a greatly discounted price

Please see http://www burnsnightprague com Bookings to contact@burnsnightprague com Vasek: +420 608 077 322 Gordon +44 7973 748591

Prague is absolutely gorgeous under the snow; tourists are few, prices down -- a great time to visit!

Slainte Gordon & Vasek

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.