Burns Night Prague 25.1.2012

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: December 8th 2011

We are delighted to announce that our 9th annual Burns Night Prague celebration will take place on the bard's birthday: 25 Jan 2012 at the inimitable Palffy Palac Club restaurant Valdštejnská 14; Praha 1 - Malá Strana 101 00; from 18:30 with programme starting about 19:00

The venue is spectacular, but we can only take a limited number of people

Price will be 1300 CZK if booked prior to 31/12/11; thereafter 1500, space permitting Corporate tables of 6 or more are possible, please let us know your requirements

You can book by contacting Vaclav Rout on +420 608 077 322 or simply respond to this email

More information on the web site: http://www burnsnightprague com/index htm

PS - Children welcome, if sufficient interest we can explore arrangement of on-site or nearby babysitting to permit 'early child departure'

Look forward to seeing you there!

The organising team: Vasek, Gordon & Jana

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.