Burns night prague 2012

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: January 26th 2012

I have just returned from our 9th annual burns night in Prague

A brilliant time was had by all --- almost

Someone in the evening picked up my Nikon mini camera

You can tell it is not yours by the pics of my 4 yr old son in his first tim in a kilt

Please report your accidental pickup of this ASAP
Until I get this (and Vasek's cigars and my jacket`) returned, I will never organise a stressful, money-losing Burns Night in Prague again

-gordon gkh@ec1 com

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.