Burns Night 2014 tomorrow!

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: January 24th 2014

Owing to cancelation we have a few places left for tomorrow's Big Do!

Great food, drink, music, poetry, charity and fun at the annnual Burns Night!

Doors open at 18:30 25/Jan at the Palffy Palac - see the detailed programme on www.burnsnightprague.com

If you want to come, please phone Jana on 602 261848 or Vasek on 608 077322.  If you phone before 14:00 Saturday we will honour the pre-New Year price of 1600 CZK because of the cancellation.  Or just appear at the door (1900)

Happy birthday Rabbie!

Slainte!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.