Tour to Sepang MotoGP Test 31/1 - 2/2/2012 - Pole Position Travel

From: "Pole Position Travel Australasia" <aus@polepositiontravel.com>
Date: November 23rd 2011

31/Jan/2012 - 2/Feb/2012, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

If you want a superb opportunity to see the new MotoGP bikes and teams up close, there is nothing better than the MotoGP tests, and the test in Sepang from 31/Jan will be the first chance!

Can Rossi & Ducati continue their promising start at the Valencia test? Will the CRT teams get anywhere near the factory lap times? Can all the MotoGP rookies compete?

Join us for a true 'insider's tour' of the MotoGP Test.  You will be a VIP guest of a MotoGP team, staying at the nearby top 5* hotel (with most of the teams and riders), and get valuable and timely insight into the testing progress from a top industry insider. All in care of our full-time expert guides of course.

More information & bookingThe basic package is 2 nights from 31/1; you can extend in either direction, no worries.
We can organise flights from any origin - please contact us.
We can only take a few people on this; so book soon!

For more details & booking see our web page.

www.polepositiontravel.comcontact us

AU: +61 3 9999 6809 (backup number +61 417 995 224) • UK: +44 191 406 6260

(n.b. we are also going to the Jerez Test 23-25 March 2012.  More...)

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News about MotoGP, World Superbike, Isle of Man TT and other Moto racing offers of special interest to our Australasian customers

Privacy Policy:

We never share details of this list with anyone.