Burns NIght Prague this Saturday 23 January - last call!

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: January 21st 2016

23 January 2016 - Corinthia Hotel Prague - The Gathering starts at 18:30 for 19:00 programme start.

The annual Burns Night is just around the corner! It is not too late to join us at our spectacular venue at the top of the Corinthia Hotel overlooking all of Prague!

We have a great programme of food, drink, poetry, music, dance, more food, and plenty of single malt whisky to see the night through! A charity auction for our adopted children in India and Zambia will hopefully support them for another year (and we were fortunate enough to visit the Zambian kids in 2015).

Just 1200 CZK this year, all the same fun and entertainment and all to a good cause! And if you hurry, you might WIN 2 places from our partner Prague.tv.

This year we will also be making a professional video of the event!  It will be a precious memory of a magic evening.

Download the full programme from: http://www.burnsnightprague.com/ewExternalFiles/program2016-A4-1.pdf

And check it all out, including past photos, on www.burnsnightprague.com

To book simply respond to this email, or phone +420 602261848 or email booking@PROTECTED

Book by Friday 18:00 to assure a place, some places may be available on a walk-in basis but not guaranteed.  Poetry in Scots, English & Czech, suitable for all! Dress code is semi-formal (suits or black tie, national dress encouraged)

Slainte!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.