A special invitation to all our great Aussie customers for the WSB Phillip Island Expo

From: "Pole Position Travel Australasia" <aus@polepositiontravel.com>
Date: February 14th 2013

Phillip Island Australian Round SBK World Championship 22-24 February 2013

This is a special invitation to all our great Aussie customers

We’re going to have a stand at the SBK Phillip Island Expo and we’d love for you to come down and meet our Aussie team member Susie. As you may well know we are proud partners of Team Kawasaki Racing - with one of the hottest British riders in Superbike, Tom Sykes (#66). The factory team ensures our customers will be at the pinnacle of Superbike racing and with our exclusive tours you won’t get any closer to the action.

So come on down to discuss your SBK or MotoGP plans face to face; check out our show specials or just say Hi! ... we’d love to see you there!

We’ll be having a special prize to give away to our visitors, so come by for your chance to win!

Here’s a sneak preview to our show specials:

ClubGP Team Experience – Meet your favourite MotoGP riders (incl. Cal Crutchlow and Anthony West) at any MotoGP with our paddock hospitality

India WSBK – November 17th the last event of the season – the inaugural year – voted “best event” in F1 2012... need we say more

Isle Of Man TT – June 1st to 7th is not just an event, it’s a pilgrimage for any serious bike fan – with limited places left you’ll have to be quick

Bookings can be made direct on the site, include in notes when booking ‘Show Special’ for the reduced rate here

Malaysia MotoGP – October 13th is always a great event for us Aussie’s, it’s close, it’s cheap (from just $975pp) and its FUN!

Russia WSBK – From experience of last season, this round is just awesome, and you know you’ve always wanted to go to see the Red Square

Mugello MotoGP – This is a round for Rossi fans and lovers of MotoGP. It’s a circuit that you’ll remember for the crowds, the parties and the great viewing.

Hope to see you soon

Best Regards,

from the Pole Position Travel team

Email: aus@polepositiontravel.com

Website: www.polepositiontravel.com

Phone: +61 3 8376 7755

Mobile: +61 417 995 224

Pole Position Travel MotoGP VIP Village WSB VIP Hospitality

Wishing you a great year of racing for 2013 from the team at Pole Position Travel.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News about MotoGP, World Superbike, Isle of Man TT and other Moto racing offers of special interest to our Australasian customers

Privacy Policy:

We never share details of this list with anyone.