Pole Position Travel Australasia - MotoGP VIP Pit Roof Hospitality Platnium Offer

From: "Pole Position Travel Australasia" <aus@polepositiontravel.com>
Date: September 26th 2016

We have some remaining spots in our Pit Roof VIP Platinum hospitality!  Don’t miss a chance to experience the race in luxury! The Championship could be decided in Australia with only a few races left and 50 points between the leaders.

You will have 3 day access to the Platinum suite on the Pit Roof at the south end of the paddock building in a permanent, climate controlled, window-fronted enclosure. This includes exclusive access to the south-facing viewing deck, where these is also the popular Pit Roof Bar. Each day there will be a pit lane walk, hot buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea (hot drinks and snacks), selected beverages including beer, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee, cash bar for spirits and includes 1 parking pass per 4 tickets purchased.

Best of all, our customers will have private access to the PADDOCK! Our Pole Position staff will be on hand to help with anything, and we will be sure to bring a few rider guests up to the suite.

See more products and book online easily here: polepositiontravel.com/phillipisland/2016/tickets.htm

Priced at AU$1895 per person

Book now to secure your place at the Phillip Island MotoGP!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News about MotoGP, World Superbike, Isle of Man TT and other Moto racing offers of special interest to our Australasian customers

Privacy Policy:

We never share details of this list with anyone.