Burns Night Prague - 23 January 2016

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: January 11th 2016

Corinthia Hotel Prague

Hi -- this is a reminder to all Burns fans that this year's event takes place on Saturday 23 Jan.

We are delighted to announce we have teamed up with the Corinthia Hotel Prague this year.  The event will take place at the top floor hall with stunning views over Prague!  The Corinthia is more than just a venue - they are a partner in the event and together we hope to expand the Burns Night this year and in the future.

The programme remains the same traditional format that regulars have known and loved! We carry on with our support of our adopted "Friends of Scotland" children - and this year in addition to a great auction raising money for the kids, we will bring you photos and stories of our meeting up with Gabriel and Thiona in Zambia!  (for sneak preview, see http://www.burnsnightprague.com/charity.html)

Another advantage of our partnership is that we are able to bring the price of the event down - this year we are just 1200 CZK! Group/corporate tables are available as usual; and we can organise kilt hire for the more ambitious of you!

The programme includes a four course dinner, welcome drink, half a bottle of wine per person and of course a sampling of some of Scotland's most famous beverage! And don't forget your dancing shoes!

To book, either respond to this email; phone +420 602261848 or email bookings@PROTECTED

The Gathering starts at 18:30 on 23/1.  See you there!  http://www.burnsnightprague.com/

Slainte!

Address to Haggis (Czech)

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.