Burns Night 2025 early bird announcement - Highland Games Saturday

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: August 21st 2024

Hi! It's never to early to plan a visit to magical Prague in January! Our 21st annual celebration of Rabbie Burns takes place on 25.1.25 in Prague

Early bird bookings until 1/Dec are CZK 2800 (sorry, got hit with VAT this year under new rules :-(

If half as good as last year, worth it at double the price!

See all on http://www.burnsnightprague.com/

Oh - if you happen to be at the Highland Games in Sychrov this Saturday 24/Aug look us up! I am on WhatsApp +420 603154447

https://www.skotskehry.cz/en/

Slainte!

-gordon

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.