Burns Night Prague Reminder Burns Night 27 Jan 2018

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: December 7th 2017

Hi!

Where did a year (almost) go!?

This is just to remind you to put Burns Night Prague 2018 on your diary - this takes place 27 January at our usual venue of Palffy Palac, Valdštejnská 14 Prague 1. Doors open 18:30 for 19:00 start.

More information on burnsnightprague.com

Private tables for groups of 6 or more are available. Sponsorships and prize donations for charity are more than welcome!  Can we top the 135,000czk (c. €5000) we raised last year?!

Slainte!

More photos from 2018 courtesy of Jakub Moravec here

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.