Burns Night Prague 26 Jan 2019 - New Venue, same programme

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: January 3rd 2019

Dear all:

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Burns Night Prague, on Saturday 26 Jan 2019!

Owing to the sad closure of our regular venue, the Palffy Palac, we have moved to the lovely La Republica, Na PoÅ™íčí 12, Praha 1 (www.larepublica.cz). We are very limited in space, so we urge you to book soon.  The pre-booked price is 1500 CZK, it will be higher at the door.

 You can purchase your tickets here: http://skotskovstupenky.cz/cs/vstupenky/detail/burns-night-2019/

Doors open 18:30 for an approximate 19:00 start of program packed with pipes, poetry, song, food & whisky - this will be again a great night! Dress code is black tie or business suit. Kilts highly welcome!

We remind you that we will be auctioning some choice items and experiences to benefit our underprivileged children through the charity Adopce na dálku –We welcome donations of items, cash and of course your bids!

 We kindly ask our friends who would prefer vegetarian option of the menu to send e-mail to booking@PROTECTED by January 22, 2017

Slainte!

Jana, Vašek a Gordon
www.burnsnightprague.com

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.