Burns Night Prague 28.1.2022

From: "Burns Night Prague" <burnsnightprague@PROTECTED>
Date: December 13th 2021

Hi!

We hope you are keeping well! Sad that we had to cancel the 2021 Burns Night -- our first cancellation since 2004!

But alas, the best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley :-)

However we are delighted to announce Burns Night Prague will take place 28 1 2022 -- COVID and Governments permitting!!

This will take place from 18:30 at Arthur's Pub, Křižíkova 27, Praha 8

Price hasn't changed: 1900 CZK Programme, charity and all the rest is unchanged - in keeping with true Burns Night tradition!

More information and signups on www burnsnightprague com

Slainte!

The Burns Night Team, Vasek, Jana and Gordon

www burnsnightprague com • team@burnsnightprague com +420 602261848

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information about the Friends of Scotland Burns Night in Prague

Privacy Policy:

We do not pass on your email address or other details to anyone.